Acceptable Use Policy
Effective Date: September 26, 2020
By your use of the Services provided by Adepto USA LLC (“Adepto”), you agree to be bound by the terms of this Policy or a.k.a. Acceptable Use Policy. These terms are under the jurisdiction of the State of Delaware, so Adepto owns the sole and unconditional right to refuse, suspend or terminate Service to anyone who violates these rules as determined by Adepto, in its sole discretion.
1. Illegal Use – You consent not to use the Service for or for illegal purposes. Adepto cooperates with local and federal agencies in the prosecution of unauthorized usage of the Internet and will take criminal and civil legal action against customers who are determined to use the Service in an unconstitutional manner. You agree not to authorize any third party to use the Service in an unlawful or unethical way, either directly or indirectly.
2. Harassment – You consent not to use the Service for harassment, threats, verbal abuse, and any unintended communication of any sort. Harassment shall refer to the use of the Service in order to relate, directly or indirectly, any other user (including users of another Internet service) in an unwelcome manner. Harassment may be involved in ways such as unwanted emails, chat messages, or verbal comments on a public forum, or maybe passive in the form of defamatory information posted on websites.
3. Disruption/Hacking – You agree not to attempt to disrupt or attack the systems or services provided by Adepto or any third party. An attempt of interference, with the ability of another user to take advantage of the services, offered online counts as hacking. This also includes any effort to secure access to hardware and services without the consent of the provider of such services. Hackers may be subject to criminal law in its entirety, and Adepto reserves the right to claim penalties or a civil remedy against users who misuse, threaten or hack their systems, servers, or services.
4. Fraud/False Advertisment – You consent not to publish or send misleading information about or through the Program. This can involve false advertising, identity theft, or misappropriation of some sort, including phishing, forged email headers, or fabricated email addresses.
5. Unsolicited Advertising/Spamming – You consent not to publish or send any unsolicited content via any active means, such as text, chat, fax, chain letters, commercials, jokes, etc. Adepto does not tolerate unsolicited bulk e-mailing (spamming) of any kind, and the use of any of the Adepto Facilities, for this reason, is strictly forbidden. To assist Adepto in the prevention of spamming, Adepto can restrict the number of recipients permitted by email and/or limit the amount of emails you may send for a limited period of time. The material in this category is determined by the user’s wish to be contacted in the manner described, so use good judgment when sending mailing lists. You also promise not to collect or collect information on the account without the express permission of those from which you collect the information.
6. Disruptive Content – You consent not to publish or transmit any disruptive content. Certain types of content transmitted or displayed on the Internet can cause a great deal of disruption and reaction from the Internet population as a whole. This include, but is not limited to, content that is admitted indecent, insulting or highly controversial. Although Adepto does not deliberately censor its Users, the reaction that this information can produce can be costly and time-consuming, and as such, the continued encouragement of Users to create this kind of content of questionable business worth to Adepto. You recognize and accept that Adepto can suspend or terminate your Service in the event that your use constitutes disruptive material, as decided by Adepto in its absolute discretion, by the Internet community at large
7. Reselling or Reconfiguring the Service – You may not resell the Service or redistribute or reconfigure the Service to allow others to use the Service in an unlawful, fraudulent or inappropriate method. The interpretation will be at the sole discretion of Adepto.
8. Copyright Violation – Adepto respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects You to do the same. It is a violation of this Acceptable Use Policy to use the Service for unlawful transmission or storage of copyrighted material. If in its sole judgment, Adepto has a reasonable belief that you have violated this Acceptable Use Policy, Adepto may take any action it deems appropriate that may involve, without limitation, notifying you of a suspected breach, suspending your account, or terminating your account. These activities are in addition to and not in place of any and all other remedies that we may have against You under the law.
If you believe that your work has been duplicated in any way that constitutes an infringement, please provide the following report to our Copyright Agent:
(a) the electronic or physical signature of the person commissioned to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
(b) a description of the copyrighted work which you claim has been infringed;
(c) Identification of where the material (including if possible, the URL) you claim to be infringing is located;
(d) Your address, telephone number and e-mail address;
(e) a declaration from you that you have a good faith belief that the use at issue is not authorized by the copyright owner, his agent, or the law; and
(f) a statement made by you under penalty of perjury that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Our attorney can be reached as follows.
3330 Cumberland Blvd, Suite 1000, Atlanta, GA 30339
By email: office@Adepto.cloud
9. Reporting Other Abuse – You may report other abuse of this Acceptable Use Policy (different than copyright infringement), so please email us at office@Adepto.cloud